Amazon has officially announced its expans-ive San Diego Comic-Con plan, including some cool collaborations with IGN! The streaming service has announced it will be paneling its original series, including The Boys, Carnival Row, The Expanse, The Man in the High Castle and Undone.
See below for the Amazon Prime Originals panel information at SDCC:
- Undone – Panel on Thursday, July 18th from 1:45 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. at the Hilton Bayfront Indigo Ballroom
- The Boys – Panel on Friday, July 19th from 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. at Ballroom 20
- Carnival Row – Panel on Friday, July 19th from 4:45 p.m. – 5:45 p.m. at Ballroom 20
- The Expanse – Panel on Saturday, July 20th from 1:00 p.m. – 1:50 p.m. at the Hilton Bayfront Indigo Ballroom
- The Man in the High Castle – Panel on 4:15 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. at Room 6A
Additionally, Amazon will again have a massive offsite activation, the Amazon Prime Video Experience, located across the street from the San Diego Convention Center at the corner of MLK and 1st. This immersive 60k square-foot free event will run Thursday through Sunday at SDCC and will feature The Boys, The Expanse and Carnival Row, including live, show-specific performances and collectibles.