The CW’s Longest-Running DC Series
Arrow: The Complete Eighth & Final Season
- The Best of DC TV’s Comic-Con Panels San Diego 2019
- Arrow: Hitting the Bullseye (Special)
- Deleted Scenes
- All Five Epic Episodes of the DC Crossover Event: Crisis on Infinite Earths from Supergirl, Batwoman, The Flash, Arrow and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow
- Crisis Past and Present: Kevin Conroy Bat Legend
- Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Architects Return
- Crisis Past and Present – Superman vs. Superman
- Characters in Crisis: Pariah
- Crisis Management
- Character in Crisis: The Anti-Monitor
Uncut Gems arrives on Digital 2/25 and on Blu-ray™ and DVD 3/10
A charismatic jeweler (Adam Sandler) makes a high-stakes bet that could lead to the windfall of a lifetime. In a precarious high-wire act, he must balance business and family, fending off adversaries on all sides in pursuit of the ultimate win.
BLU-RAY / DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
- “Money on the Street: The Making of Uncut Gems” Featurette
CAST: Adam Sandler, LaKeith Stanfield, Kevin Garnett, Idina Menzel, Eric Bogosian, Judd Hirsch
Inherit the Viper arrives on Blu-ray (plus DVD & Digital) and DVD 3/10
For siblings Kip (Josh Hartnett) and Josie (Margarita Levieva), dealing opioids isn’t just their family business—it’s their only means of survival. When a deal goes fatally wrong, Kip decides he wants out. But Kip’s attempt to escape his family’s legacy ignites a powder keg of violence and betrayal, imperiling Kip, Josie, and their younger brother, Boots (Owen Teague), in this searing crime-thriller that builds to a shattering conclusion.
Josh Hartnett, Margarita Levieva, Owen Teague, Valorie Curry, Chandler Riggs,
Brad William, Henke, Tara Buck with Dash Mihok and Bruce Dern.
Midway arrives on Digital 2/4 and on 4K, Blu-ray, DVD, and On Demand 2/18
Midway centers on the Battle of Midway, a clash between the American fleet and the Imperial Japanese Navy which marked a pivotal turning point in the Pacific Theater during WWII. The film, based on the real-life events of this heroic feat, tells the story of the leaders and soldiers who used their instincts, fortitude, and bravery to overcome the odds. Directed by Roland Emmerich.
Knives Out arrives on Digital 2/7 and on 4K, Blu-ray, DVD, and On Demand 2/25
The circumstances surrounding the death of crime novelist Harlan Thrombey are mysterious, but there’s one thing that renowned Detective Benoit Blanc knows for sure—everyone in the wildly dysfunctional Thrombey family is a suspect. Now, Blanc must sift through a web of lies and red herrings to uncover the truth. From acclaimed writer-director Rian Johnson comes this suspenseful, twist-filled whodunnit with an all-star ensemble cast including Daniel Craig, Chris Evans, Ana de Armas, Jamie Lee Curtis, Michael Shannon, Don Johnson, Toni Collette, LaKeith Stanfield, Katherine Langford, Jaeden Martell, Christopher Plummer, and more.
Take home Knives Out and immerse yourself in the mystery with special features including audio commentary and in-theatre commentary by filmmaker Rian Johnson, two never-before-seen deleted scenes, the eight-part “Making a Murder” documentary, the “Rian Johnson: Planning the Perfect Murder” featurette, a Q&A with the director and cast, and so much more. Experience four times the resolution of full HD with the 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack, which includes Dolby Vision, bringing entertainment to life through ultra-vivid picture quality. When compared to a standard picture, Dolby Vision can deliver spectacular colors never before seen on a screen, highlights that are up to 40 times brighter, and blacks that are 10 times darker. Additionally, the 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack features Dolby Atmos, which will transport viewers from an ordinary moment into an extraordinary experience with moving audio that flows all around them. Fans will feel like they’re inside the action as the sounds of people, places, things, and music come alive with breathtaking realism and move throughout the space.
4K UHD / BLU-RAY / DVD / DIGITAL SPECIAL FEATURES
- Audio Commentary by Writer-Director Rian Johnson, Director of Photography Steve Yedlin, and Actor Noah Segan
- In-Theatre Commentary by Rian Johnson
- Deleted Scene: “Bicycling Accident” (with Optional Audio Commentary by Rian Johnson)
- Deleted Scene: “Don’t Do Anything Rash” (with Optional Audio Commentary by Rian Johnson)
- “Making a Murder” Eight-Part Documentary
- “Rian Johnson: Planning the Perfect Murder” Featurette
- Writer-Director and Cast Q&A
- Marketing Gallery
- “Meet the Thrombeys” Viral Ads
21 BRIDGES arrives on Digital February 4, 2020 and Blu-ray™, DVD and On Demand on February 18, 2020
21 BRIDGES follows an embattled NYPD detective (Boseman), who is thrust into a citywide manhunt for a pair of cop killers after uncovering a massive and unexpected conspiracy. As the night unfolds, lines become blurred on who he is pursuing, and who is in pursuit of him. When the search intensifies, extreme measures are taken to prevent the killers from escaping Manhattan as the authorities close all 21 BRIDGES to prevent any entry or exit from the iconic island.
BLU-RAYTM, DVD & DIGITAL BONUS FEATURES:
- Deleted Scenes
- Feature Commentary with Director Brian Kirk
21 BRIDGES will be available on Blu-rayTM, DVD and Digital.
- Blu-rayTM unleashes the power of your HDTV and is the best way to watch movies at home, featuring 6X the picture resolution of DVD, exclusive extras and theater-quality surround sound.
- Digital lets fans watch movies anywhere on their favorite devices. Users can instantly stream or download.
SNATCHERS Available on Digital January 7, On Blu-rayTM Combo Pack, and DVD February 18
- The Birth of Snatchers: A Behind-the-Scenes Look
- Unexpected: The Snatchers Blooper Reel
- Commentary featuring Directors and Writers Stephen Cedars, Benji Kleiman and Writer Scott Yacyshyn.
Avatar: The Last Airbender The Complete Series 15th Anniversary Steelbook
Nickelodeon’s critically-acclaimed, Emmy® award-winning series receives the SteelBook® treatment as Avatar: The Last Airbender – The Complete Series Blu-ray 15th Anniversary Limited Edition Steelbook Collection arrives on February 18, 2020. The 3-book collection features stunning new artwork by artist Caleb Thomas, with each book featuring a different element (Water, Earth, and Fire) and the covers combining to form a beautiful triptych. Thomas was handpicked to design the collection’s covers after series co-creator Bryan Konietzko became a fan of Thomas’ art style on social media. The collection’s production run will be limited to 20,000 units.
Water, Earth, Fire, Air. Four nations. One war-torn world. Celebrate the 15th anniversary of the epic saga, Avatar: The Last Airbender, with this 3 SteelBook® collection, featuring all-new art for each book! Go back to the beginning to experience the animated series that quickly became a phenomenon with a huge fan base that spans the globe! This complete collector’s edition includes all three powerful books: Water, Earth, and Fire.
- Book One: Water
- Season 1 – 20 episodes – Aired 2/21/05 – 12/2/05
- Book Two: Earth
- Season 2 – 18 episodes – Aired 3/17/06 – 12/1/06
- Book Three: Fire
- Season 3 – 16 episodes – Aired 9/21/07 – 7/19/08
- Book One: Water
- Behind the Scenes Kung Fu Featurette
- The Making of Avatar – From Real Life to Animation
- Behind the Scenes: The Voices of Avatar
- Ask the Creators Featurette
- Original Uncut Animatic – Episode # 15: Bato of the Water Tribe
- 4 Audio Commentaries with Creator, Cast & Crew
- Features Dee Bradley Baker (voices of Momo and Appa), Ben Wynn (sound effects), Aaron Ehasz (Head Writer) and Co-Creators: Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino
- Behind the Scenes with the Avatar Cast & Crew
- Avatar Pilot Episode with Audio Commentary
- The Making of Avatar – Inside the Sound Studios
- The Making of Avatar – Inside the Korean Animation Studios
- Book Two: Earth
- Original Uncut Animatic – Episode # 21: The Avatar State
- 7 Audio Commentaries by Creators, Cast & Crew
- Interview with Creators and M. Night Shyamalan
- The Essence of Bending with Bryan Konietzko and Sifu Kisu
- Avatar Super Deformed Shorts
- Bending Battle
- Swamp Skiin’ Throwdown
- School Time Shipping
- Escape From the Spirit World: Animated Graphic Novel
- Book Three: Fire
- 11 Audio Commentaries by Creators, Cast & Crew
- The Women of Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Book 3 Finale Pencil Test Animation
- Into the Fire Nation at San Diego Comic-Con
The Great War arrives on Blu-ray™ (plus Digital) and DVD February 11
During the final days of World War I, a regiment of daring African-American “Buffalo Soldiers” is trapped deep behind enemy lines. After one of these soldiers manages to escape, he’s ordered to join a select team of white troops, led by a battle-scarred officer, to find and rescue the survivors. Casting aside their racial differences, the determined men join forces to find their lost comrades in this gripping, action-filled tale of bravery and unity.
Cast: Bates Wilder, Hiram A. Murray, Aaron Courteau with Billy Zane and Ron Perlman
Boyz N The Hood Debuts on 4K Ultra HD Feb. 4th
BOYZ N THE HOOD is the critically acclaimed coming-of-age story of growing up in a South Central Los Angeles neighborhood. It is a place where harmony co-exists with adversity, especially for three young men growing up there: Doughboy (Ice Cube), an unambitious drug dealer; his brother Ricky (Morris Chestnut), a college-bound teenage father; and Ricky’s best friend Tre (Cuba Gooding, Jr.), who aspires to a brighter future beyond “The Hood.” In a world where a trip to the store can end in death, the friends have diverse reactions to their bleak surroundings. Tre’s resolve is strengthened by a strong father (Larry Fishburne) who keeps him on the right track. But the lessons Tre learns are put to the ultimate test when tragedy strikes close to home, and retaliation seems the only recourse.
4K ULTRA HD INCLUDES:
- John Singleton Tribute
- Theatrical Press Conference
- Behind-the-Scenes Featurette
- Theatrical Trailer
- Commentary with Writer/Director John Singleton
- The Enduring Significance of Boyz N the Hood
- Friendly Fire: Making of an Urban Legend
- Deleted Scenes
- Audition Videos Featuring Ice Cube, Angela Bassett, Morris Chestnut and Tyra Ferrell
- Compton’s Most Wanted Music Video “GROWIN’ UP IN THE HOOD”
- Tevin Campbell Music Video “JUST ASK ME TO”
The Hurt Locker arrives on Digital 4K Ultra HD™ and On Demand February 4
War is a drug. Nobody knows that better than Staff Sergeant William James, head of an elite squad of soldiers tasked with disarming bombs in the heat of combat. To do this nerve-shredding job, it’s not enough to be the best: you have to thrive in a zone where the margin of error is zero, think as diabolically as a bomb-maker, and somehow survive with your body and soul intact.
CAST: Jeremy Renner, Anthony Mackie, Brian Geraghty, Evangeline Lilly with Ralph Fiennes
David Morse and Guy Pearce.
Adult Swim's Hit Anime Series Is Coming To Blu-ray Combo Pack - FLCL: PROGRESSIVE & ALTERNATIVE - Hits Shelves 2/4/20
The wait is over! Adult Swim’s popular anime series FLCL: Progressive and FLCL: Alternative, both release for the first time ever as a Blu-ray combo pack from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment on February 4th. Based on the original anime series written by Yōji Enokido and from director Kazuya Tsurumaki, the collection propels Haruko and her yellow Vespa back into action with 12 episodes from FLCL: Progressive and FLCL: Alternative. The Blu-ray Combo Pack is priced to own at $44.98 SRP ($52.99 in Canada). FLCL: Alternative will also be available on DVD on February 4th for the low price of $19.99 SRP ($24.99 in Canada).
From the legendary anime studio Production I.G and Adult Swim, FLCL: Progressive & Alternative Combo Pack will include a 15-minute never-before-seen documentary that dives into the making of both seasons featuring interviews with voice talent and crew. Additional special features include a “Meet the Creators” piece focused on the new era of show creators, a segment about “The Pillows” relationship with the series, a glimpse at the English voice actors behind FLCL together, and a look into the production of FLCL: Alternative.
The highly anticipated sequel to the 2001 original FLCL, FLCL: Progressive tells the story of 14-year-old Hidomi and her classmate, Ide, as the war between Medical Mechanica and Fraternity continues. Now in the form of their teacher, Haruko Haruhara returns alongside another otherworldly being, Jinyu, a gorgeous Chrysler Bel Aire and her yellow Vespa to unleash their hidden potential.
FLCL: Alternative, the third and final season centers on the misadventures of 17-year-old Kana and her friends, Mossan, Hijiri and Pets. Living a seemingly normal life, the group’s lives are flipped upside down when Mecha falls from the sky and arrives with the guitar-wielding Haruko Haruhara. Once again determined to take out Medical Mechanica, Haruko works to awaken Kana’s N.O. channel before the relentless iron takes over the world.
“During its twelve-week run on Adult Swim’s Toonami, FLCL was #1 in its timeslot, and garnered a huge fan following,” said Mary Ellen Thomas, WBHE, Senior Vice President, Originals, Animation and Family. “We think both the fans and newcomers are going to love the Combo Pack with it exciting behind the scenes extra content, in addition to the final 12 highly anticipated episodes from the fanatical series.”